You are immediately available and you are looking for a new challenge as Draftman in an international company ? This job is made for you !
Your mission :
- After an intensive training, you will review building concept and propose optimum technical solutions based on global costs;
- You will perform drafting of orders, including all details, respecting technical requirements with focus on global costs, customer specific drafting details, technical specifications as well as our internal guidelines and rules;
- Participate to project clarification with customer (and other suppliers) through to final Approval Package;
- Assure a perfect communication with sales and inside sales about possible cost savings on one hand and customer changes on the other hand;
- Ensure meeting customer’s quality and time requirements as well as internal quality requirements;
- Assure a good cooperation with Designer on optimum technical solutions;
- Issue Approval Package in due quality and time;
- Ensure Material Forecast update;
- Notify Engineering Team Leader for missing information, non-conformities, and risks in the project;
- Ensure that all company policies and rules are complied with.
Your profile :
- Technical or Bachelor’s degree in construction or technical design.
- You have a first experience in the design of buildings, ideally in the design of steel-framed structures;
- You have a good mastery of a design software, ideally Tekla;
- You are also a team player that likes to solve problems.
- You have the necessary vigour to get things done in all phases of a project.
- Your empathetic skills help you to really listen to your customers and provide them with the best solution.
- Because of the international scope of the company you communicate fluently in English, French (and preferably also German and Luxembourgish).
Branch External Name:
Adecco Généraliste Nord